What you'll learn
- Set up user profiles and passwords to control staff access
- Use recurring transactions to speed up data entry
- Personalise invoice templates and other forms to help build your brand
- Make payments electronically using external banking software
- Better manage your customer relationships by recording extra information and setting ageing periods
- Deal with irregular transactions such as overpayments, bounced and stale cheques
- Troubleshoot transactions such as rejected electronic payments and out-of-balance bank reconciliations
- Use the To Do List to remind you of expiring discounts
- Group and track data using jobs and categories for better profitability reporting
- Use mail merge to automatically generate personalised letters
This course covers tips, tricks and troubleshooting techniques to help you use AccountRight to run your business at its best.
This course is perfect for those already working with AccountRight and want to learn how to get the most out of it. You'll need some experience using AccountRight.
Check the calendar for upcoming sessions
Change the state to view courses in other locations