What you'll learn
- Introduction to basic accounting terminology
- Navigate MYOB AccountRight
- Create a company file for your business
- Set up tax codes
- Set up a list of accounts
- Set up customer and supplier information
- Set up inventory and service items
- Enter opening balances and bring existing financial information into your software
- Back up and restore company files
Learn how to set up your accounts, tax codes, contacts and inventory. Also learn how to use your existing financial information to get started, and how to keep your data safe.
Those who are new to AccountRight are encouraged to take this class. Learn the best way to set up your company file from the outset, understand the structure of an existing company file and check that it's set up correctly and working as efficiently as possible.
Prefer learning at your own pace? We offer this course as online training for MYOB AccountRight users! Sign up for Setting up MYOB AccountRight's online bundle here.
Got the basics and looking for something with a little more detail? Why not check out our Day-to-day with MYOB AccountRight course dates.
Need some grounding in basic accounting concepts? Take a look at our Bookkeeping Basics course for fundamentals.
Check the calendar for upcoming sessions
Change the state to view courses in other locations