What you'll learn
- Set up a Payroll for a company
- Set up departments and cost centres
- Set up employees including standard (default) pays
- Set up leave and holiday pay balances
- Process pays for weekly and monthly pays
- Complete month end by changing the PAYE period
- Terminate employees
- Print reports for the Inland Revenue Department
- Print management reports
- Set up integration between MYOB Payroll and MYOB AccountRight
This course teaches you how to set up your MYOB Payroll product, and be confident to work with payroll on a day-to-day basis including processing employee pay runs. It also touches on the practical aspects of the Holiday Pay Act 2004 and the Kiwi Saver Act 2006
Recommended for new or existing users of MYOB Payroll software. This course is not suitable for Ace Payroll, IMS Payroll or Essentials Payroll users.
Prefer learning at your own pace? We offer online training for MYOB Payroll users! Sign up for online payroll training bundles here.
Looking to get a grasp on the day-to-day uses of AccountRight? Take a look at Day-to-day with MYOB AccountRight first.
Needing something... more? Check out our other available courses and find what you're looking for.
Check the calendar for upcoming sessions
Change the location to view courses in other locations