This is a live webinar. Check out available seats and enrol below.
Prefer to watch a recording instead? Head over here.
If you're looking for the shorter, high-level overview of AccountRight browser functionality, click here to view available sessions.
With the convenience of using a browser to work with your data from any internet-enabled device, this extended webinar (1.5 hours) gives you a detailed glance of key features that make using AccountRight better in the browser.
- Security of your data
- Sales - quote tracking, invoicing, duplicating, eInvoicing and customer payments with direct debit and online invoice payments
- Purchases - direct payments to suppliers without a bank file
- Banking - working with bank transactions, allocation templates and adding adjustments when matching.
- Reporting - budgets, report packs and PDF style templates
- Q&A - answering your questions
What's not covered?
- Step-by-step guides on how to use each feature in the browser
- How to upload your AccountRight file online and access in the browser
- How to upgrade to the latest AccountRight version
- Payroll, BAS/IAS or GST Returns (Payroll coming soon!)
You'll require a reliable internet connection and speakers (or headphones) for audio. We recommend you test your ability to connect at least 15 minutes before the class.
All booked out?
Join the waitlist for any chosen date - if a space becomes available you'll be automatically enrolled and notified via email. First on the waitlist is the first to get any available spot for that date!
Alternatively, we will continuously be adding more sessions and this course will be run year-round. Be sure to check back on this page for future dates and openings.