Log in or sign up for free to enrol.
These sessions are designed to help you get ready for end of financial year, covering payroll and accounts reconciliation using MYOB software.
To find out what’s covered in each session, please click on the drop down arrows below.
You'll require a reliable internet connection and speakers (or headphones) for audio. We recommend you test your ability to connect at least 15 minutes before the class.
These webinars are presented using Zoom. You can join a session without installing the desktop client but to get the most out of the features used in the session we recommend installing.
Duration: 75 mins
Audience: AU learners, using any of these MYOB products: MYOB AccountRight, MYOB Business
Learning type: Live event
- Get good busy! EOFY accounts reconciliation
Get good busy! EOFY accounts reconciliation
Business owners! Let’s get EOFY ready with a check box approach to reconciling your accounts using your MYOB.
Length: 75 mins
- Step by step guide for business owners to help reconcile your accounts at EOFY.
- What you can do yourself and what you should discuss with your trusted advisor.
- Which MYOB reports are most useful for EOFY.
- How to use MYOB tools like the Exceptions Dashboard and Company Data Auditor to run a more efficient EOFY.
- Troubleshooting common mistakes.
- Get good busy! EOPY payroll reconciliation
Get good busy! EOPY payroll reconciliation
Take a guided tour of all the steps you need to complete your payroll reconciliation this end of payroll year with your MYOB.
Length: 60 mins
- Key steps for business
owners to complete to finalise their EOFY payroll reconciliation.
- How to use MYOB payroll
reports to reconcile your payroll activity and lodgement to the ATO.
- Tips for making payroll
reconciliation a breeze in the future.
- Troubleshooting common
issues and mistakes.
No new sessions will run for this course in 2022 - please check out the recording here if you wish to see what has been presented.