For Exo Employer Services clients, 2018 was filled with changes to how we manage leave in our businesses. To keep us on our toes 2019 will bring with it even more changes to payroll including payday filing, domestic violence leave, and the passing of the Employment Relations Amendment Act 2018.
There is A LOT to take in, so let the Exo Employer Services team help ease the burden – attend a seminar with Exo Employer Services and we’ll help you understand your payroll obligations and show you how to get the best from your Exo Payroll system to make processing a breeze.
What's covered in the Exo Payroll session:
- 2019 – 2020 Tax changes and how to apply these
- Everything you need to know about Payday filing and how to implement this from April 1
- Domestic Violence Leave – what is it, how is it valued and how it works in Exo payroll
- Record Keeping – what are your obligations and how to stay compliant
- Audits - a case study and what to prepare for
- All other new Exo Payroll Features & Updates!
- Duration: 3.0 hours (approx)
- Cost: $230.00 + GST
- Sorry, there are no upcoming Exo Payroll classes. To reserve your spot on our wait list for this course or get in touch for a one-on-one session, please send your details to email@example.com and we'll be in touch.