2018 was filled with changes to how we manage leave in our businesses, and to keep us on our toes 2019 will bring with it even more changes to payroll including payday filing, domestic violence leave, and the passing of the Employment Relations Amendment Act 2018.
There is A LOT to take in, so let us help ease the burden – attend a webinar and we’ll help you understand your payroll obligations and show you how to get the best from your Exo Payroll system to make processing a breeze.
- 2019 – 2020 Tax changes and how to apply these
- Everything you need to know about Payday filing and how to implement this from April 1
- Domestic Violence Leave – what is it, how is it valued and how it works in Exo payroll
- Record Keeping – what are your obligations and how to stay compliant
- All other new Exo Payroll Features & Updates!
- Duration: 2.5 hours (approx)
- Cost: $190.00 + GST
- Sorry, there are no upcoming classes. To reserve your spot on our wait list for this course or get in touch for a one-on-one session, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch.