Bookkeeping 101: get the lingo
Learning type: webinar.
This course is designed to introduce you to the key terms that form the foundation of modern bookkeeping. The webinar does not cover the use of any MYOB product, but instead aims to introduce you to manual bookkeeping and commonly used expressions, and help you grow your general bookkeeping knowledge.
What you'll learn
- The basics of bookkeeping
- Introduction to two key financial reports
- Chart of Accounts
- Introduction to double entry bookkeeping
Select an available date below to register
Want more instructor-led training?
You'll require a reliable internet connection and speakers (or headphones). A microphone will help you interact with the trainer but you can also ask questions via a chat function in the session.
We recommend you test your ability to connect at least 15 minutes before the class.
On the day:
- Log into MYOB Academy and select View My Learning from the My Learning menu.
- Open the course and click Join Session to open your Zoom connection
- Test your audio to ensure you can hear
- Wait for your trainer to start the class (ensure you click Join with Computer Audio when prompted)!