MYOB IMS Payroll New Release Webinar
Learning type: webinar.
IMS Payroll 6.52 contains a raft of changes which seek to simplify the leave management process.
Updated with new and improved functionality, the latest version of MYOB IMS Payroll seeks to support New Zealand compliance requirements and help provide you with more control and visibility when managing leave entitlements.
From managing Holiday Pay in Weeks, to enhanced reporting to view and manage employee leave information, come along to our FREE webinar to get across the changes and find out more.
What you'll learn
- Defining a week
- Reviewing your current Holiday Pay Rates
- Activating Weeks Management and viewing Holiday Pay Entitlements in Weeks
- Managing work pattern changes and the impact on Holiday Pay balances
- New Leave Without Pay features
- Reporting / Payslip Enhancements
- Public Holidays and Termination Pay
Select an available date below to register
You'll require a reliable internet connection and speakers (or headphones) for audio. For customers who wish to listen to the session audio via phone, details of the phone number to call and codes to enter will be visible after you join the session on screen.
We recommend you test your ability to connect at least 15 minutes before the class.
On the day:
- Log into MYOB Academy and select View My Learning from the My Learning menu.
- Open the course page and click Join Session to open your Go To Meeting connection
- Test your computer audio to ensure you can hear or follow on-screen instructions to connect your audio via phone
- Wait for your trainer to start the class!